10.23.2007

Week 9: Using Dreamweaver

Well, I certainly think this software was appropriately named! Dreamweaver is a miracle worker. As a first time user of the program I found Dreamweaver CS3 to be very user friendly. There were a couple of little quirks, like my Welcome Screen was too large and did not fit the window so I had a hard time trying to use it or even close it; but other than that (which was more than likely user error!), it is a great program. The lesson stressed the importance of “site definition” and I can understand why. Through trial and error so far I have learned how difficult web site creation can be if you don’t know where your files are or if they have been moved. Site definition is a crucial element in using Dreamweaver to manage your files effectively. So far this week I have spent about 9 hours on homework and reading. I am looking very forward to learning more about this program.

No comments: