10.17.2007

Week 7: Using Forms to control output

This week lesson catered to learning about forms. I learned how to create an HTML document that utilizes a form. Forms are a great way to interact with the user of the site you have created. Forms are relatively easy to create as long as you remember they are all about action. The form is intended to do something like capture information and feedback. For a nuts and bolts tutorial on forms be sure to check out w3schools site to learn more.

In addition this week we were required to start editing our blogs and wikis in HTML. As you can see the font has been edited in this paragraph using HTML. This was a little tricky. At this stage of the game I feel comfortable creating with HTML in notepad, but using in different environments was a little harder than I expected - took a little trial and error. So I found it easier to type what I needed in notepad (since I was already used to it) and then copy to the desired location. Overall this week I spent about 11 hours working on assignments, tweaking, and researching.

No comments: