9.17.2007

Week 2: Creating Links-Internet Assignment

This week’s assignment was very informative, almost to the point of information overload! Although, I can understand the importance of getting the basics down of learning HTML and XHTML by exploring probably the most powerful resource tool, internet. A helpful site that I found that I would like to share is by Web Design Group at http://www.htmlhelp.com/ ~ Be sure to bookmark, it comes in handy.

The highlight of this week’s assignment was the chance to set up a Wiki account (which was a first for me). It was fun, easy, and fast to use. My poor family, they all became victims of instant wikisites – no one was safe, even my sister’s dog George now has his own site too! Here is a link to the one we created for class. Overall, this week probably spent between five to seven hours working on the assignment.

No comments: