12.10.2007

Final Project in Dreamweaver

I had the toughest time this week. I was very excited about creating a website! Dreamweaver is a fun progam. I consider myself pretty good with other Adobe programs like Photoshop & Illustrator, but for some reason this week Dreamweaver and I had problems. (Mostly I though, undoubtedly!). So far I have done pretty good with the assignments consider Dreamweaver. But to start from scratch, I think I panicked. I created a map and a plan, but somehow got lost along the way. Kind of like taking a blank canvas, getting your paints ready, your rough draft sketches all set, and then forgetting how to paint??? Anyway, I am sure time had a great deal to do with my failure on this final project. I simply did not invest enough time the past few chapters to 'really' get the most out of Dreamweaver. I am not giving up though. I plan to buy the program and 'master' it at least to the comfortability level of Photoshop & Illustrator which I love.

No comments: