11.28.2007

Week 13: Typography in Dreamweaver

Working with tags is somewhat cumbersome, so I was happy to see that creating and formatting text in Dreamweaver is pretty simple. The use of the tag is in the process of being omitted, so please visit the XHTML links on the right for more information. This week when working with fonts, we also learned about how the structure of a page can be improved with the use of efficient headings. Some of the elements we learned this week were also covered in my introduction to Graphic Design course, so for me the content in Chapter 7 was very beneficial. The other portion of the assignment was to plan for the final project. Overall this week, I spent about 5 hours. I did have some trouble finding websites that I liked that offered free hosting.

No comments: